Vacant spaces are available in MTNL Buildings for opening of offices and/or branches, on Leave and License Basis for organizations of following categories;
1. Central/State Govt.PSUs,
2. Central/Semi Govt. Bodies run with the budgetary support of the Govt.
3. Indian Industrial houses of repute with annual turnover not less than Rs. 50 Crores.
4. Multi National Company/ International Bodies.
5. Scheduled Banks, Govt. owned as well as Private
6. Listed Profit making Companies with Annual Turnover based on the location of the building as tabulated below:-
|Location Area Category under MCD Property Tax||Listed Profit making Companies having Annual Turnover not less than||MTNL building location at
|A||Rs. 10 Crs.
||Nehru Place, Rajendra Place, Chanakya Puri|
|B,C & D||Rs. 5 Crs.
||Sukhdev Vihar, Dwarka, Janak Puri, Karol Bagh, Rajouri Garden, Sarita Vihar, Shadi Pur, Shalimar Bagh, Saraswati Vihar.|
|E&F||Rs. 3 Crs.
||Rohini, Shakti Nagar, Sidharth Extension|
|G&H||Rs. 1.50 Crs.
||Narela, Pul Prahladpur.|
Available locations for ATMs/Status of Vacant Quarters in Rohini, Noida & Pachim Vihar Click here
MTNL buildings with vacant space for renting in Delhi Click here
1.Rent shall be on per Square feet of Built up Area/ covered area/ plinth area.
2.Rent shall be evaluated by the method prescribed in CPWD WORKS MANUAL 2007, Section 4.13,Title -Hiring of Accommodation, on page 22 to 30, and shall be governed by prevailing market rent of similarly located & structurally constructed buildings as per approved Building plans by MCD/ DDA.
Send your query